How to survive the 30/3 syndrome for your ventures?
What it takes to grow and expand your ventures?
Nearly one-third of new ventures close down before their third anniversary - the 30/3 syndrome. Why is that so? What can be done to surpass this 30/3 syndrome to becoming successful entrepreneurs with ventures’ valuations worth millions or even billions.
What is the probable cause for the sudden death or cardiac arrest of such 30/3 ventures? What strategies and options are open to the entrepreneurs to jump-start their ventures? How to attract resource parties and funders to pump up the ventures? What make investors and collaborators want to invest in your ventures? What is in it for them? These are the strategic questions that entrepreneurs need to find answers and they got to find them quickly if there are signs of a impending death call.
Charlie In, Chairman of Raffles Capital, will share with you:
* what is the single most vital thing to get your venture alive and growing?
* what makes investors and collaborators want to invest in your venture?
* what is it that makes your venture such a sexy thing?
* what will affect your venture’s success?
* what makes you so sure you all can deliver the baby?
* who would be paying for your products and services?
* who are helping you to succeed?
* how long does it take to enjoy a bountiful harvest?
* what makes you so sure you are the able CEO for the venture?
* what else can you do to grow your business exponentially?
Charlie is Chairman of Raffles Capital that is investing in resources, property and technology ventures. The portfolio comprises of gold and iron mines in Western Australia, Australia Gold Coast Chinatown 88/38 floors twin towers, Phuket seaside investment flats, orchid plantation and retirement resort in Jingmen China, biomass renewal energy, gas piping and LNG, food flash-freeze technology in Shanghai China, seamless e-print of packaging materials in Beijing China and contract professionals app in Hong Kong.
Please contact NeWealth at: firstname.lastname@example.org to invite Dr Charlie In to address your gatherings, club, association, hub, partners, investors and staffs.